Thursday 24 January 2013

Warby Parker Glasses


I've been fortunate enough (or unfortunate, you decide!) to wear glasses for the past couple of years now, after the awkward discovery of not being able to see the board in my Chemistry classes at school. The first time I went to the opticians, I took my father along who wasn't the most fashion forward shall we say, and I ended up with the most unflattering pair of glasses known to man. 5 or 6 years later, I think I'm doing much better in the glasses department. Well... I hope.

Step forward Warby Parker, to make me truly envious of spectacle wearers across the pond. They have the most beautiful selection of frames for both men & women, in colours from gold to turquoise back to the safe yet statement-making black. I haven't found a UK equivalent of these guys yet, and they only deliver to the US and Canada at present so it looks like I'll have to make do with lusting after all of their glasses (and prescription sunglasses) online. Or maybe plan a trip over to NYC to pick up a pair, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment