Saturday 19 January 2013

New year, new blog.

Just a few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to spend my new year in the city of Accra, Ghana - the birthplace of both my mother and father. As the clock struck midnight, I promised myself that if I would do anything in 2013, it would be to discover MORE. And so, COASTAL IMAGE was born.

I have long been inspired by the blogs that provide you with new books and magazines to read, fashion designs to lust after, new sounds to give your day a bit of a boost. I spent 2 weeks in a somewhat foreign environment thinking on my feet, and more importantly, learning something new. It's a feeling I don't want to get rid of too quickly.

COASTAL IMAGE will hopefully be a combination of the two cultures I am lucky to surround myself by on a daily basis. The things I would wear if I was brave enough (or had enough money), the people I'll never meet doing new and innovative things. A photo diary.

Fingers crossed this goes to plan!


No comments:

Post a Comment